Creative IL- 1 Year Incident Free!
This past week our Illinois manufacturing site hit 365 days of no recordable OSHA injuries. This is an enormous accomplishment for our IL site as they have stayed diligent in implementing health and safety protocols over the last year.
Creative Packaging provides monthly safety training and meetings review categories of health and safety precautions. A few of these safety training programs include emergency procedures, fire safety, forklift safety, and more. Many OSHA guidelines include particular training requirements.
Creative Packaging also completes Risk Assessment Audits several times a year for all seven Creative sites. This audit is an inspection of each facility where potential risks are pointed out and an action plan is created to address and correct all recognized injury risks.
Employees are more likely to operate more efficiently when they trust and know they can complete their job without their health or safety being affected. Reducing risks for employees improves morale which in turn will increase overall productivity.
Congratulations again to our Illinois site!
Tips to improve the health and safety in the workplace:
- Develop a system & find the best solutions for organizing health and safety protocols
- Implement said safety protocols from the start
- Train employees on the proper use of equipment
- Place legible safety labels in areas where they can be easily seen
- Stay alert
- Reward employees for safe and healthy practices
- Review employee performance & protocols annually or as needed
- Document all safety efforts